Many of you may just be finding out who the students are in your class or who is your child’s teacher. This is a great time to catch up on my Time Savers and Proven Practical Strategies if the student has an ASD, ADHD, ADD, ODD or SPD diagnosis.
This Newsletter contains
- How to Make the Biggest Difference in 2016
- 9 Key Strategies to Promote Understanding in the Classroom
- Help Children Embrace Difference
- 14 Key Strategies for Managing Ipads and Tablets
- NEW Online Learning
- Quick Results in Secondary School: 6 Key Strategies
- 9 Essential Strategies for Homework
- Key Strategy – Transition from One Activity to Another
- Creating Dream Teams
- 8 Key Strategies for Working with Families
- Top 12 Tips for Setting Up for Success in 2016
- Upcoming Workshops
- Upcoming workshops to give educators, all ASD professionals, and families training and understanding about ASD.
LOOKING FOR TRAINING… BUT:
– I’m not coming to your region/country or
– difficult to get a Relief Teacher, or
– been to one of my Live Workshop and looking for a refresher, or
– want the information NOW?
ONLINE TRAINING –
1. Free 40 minute Webinar – 1st Feb to 14 Feb
2. Online Workshop 5 x 1 hour (Accredited) – Available 15th Feb to 28 Mar 16 – Same content as my Live Workshops
Click this link for Online Learning – http://elearning.suelarkey.com.au/