SUE LARKEY’S TIP SHEETS FOR TEACHING CHILDREN WITH AUTISM SPECTRUM DISORDER
Join Sue On Facebook – She has over 140,000 Facebook friends that have attended her Online and Live workshops, use her tips and it’s a fantastic community full of support and ideas.
Want more? Check out the Sue Larkey Blog for lots of tips and advice.
NDIS. /NDIA / FaSCHIA : Claiming Resources
Depending on your plan you maybe able to claim resources using NDIS /NDIA . We are not a provider, but can invoice your provider or provide tax invoice to claim off your child’s plan. Feel free to email my PA Dearne firstname.lastname@example.org if you want help understanding how to use NDIS/NDIA
BEST OF SUE’s TIP SHEETS AS A BOOK
140 Pages of Full-Colour Tips and Strategies.
This is the perfect book for busy teachers, teacher aides, parents and carers looking for quick tips, strategies, and solutions. Topics covered include:
- 18 Ways to Set Up a Classroom
- Types of Adjustments/Accommodations
- How to Engage Disengaged Students with Autism ADHD & Neurodiversity
- Tips to Keeping on Task
- Task Analysis
- Handwriting For Students with Autism Spectrum Why Kids on the Spectrum are more likely to be \
- Perfectionists & What you can do to Support Them Top Tips for Using Time Timers
- Minimising Stress Around Timers
- The Early Years
- Your Words Matter
- The One Thing I Wish I Knew Years Ago