WhY Understanding Sensory Can be The
Key To Engagement IN Your Classroom
Discussed in this Episode:
✅ Simple Classroom Adaptations That Make a Huge Difference to students and YOU
✅ Do you know what to look for to Recognise SPD?
✅ Busy Classroom Teacher Strategies to help Students Self Regulate
✅ 8 Warning Signs of Slow Processing Speed – Plus What Simple Modifications & Strategies to Help
✅ Why Do They Do That? 12 Common Behaviours Explained & Strategies to Try
✅ 3 BIG Barriers to Participation Every Educator needs to Rule Out
✅ Heaps of Resources and Sensory Tools
Free E-Book with over 100 Tips & Strategies
- Teaching in a busy and complex classroom can be very difficult, but this term I have collated my top Proven Sensory Strategies to increase engagement and participation. A sensory focus is crucial to maximise class engagement, as well as to understand the often overlooked causes of behaviour
In this Free E-Book – Sensory Strategies for Educators to Increase Engagement in a Busy & Complex Classroom
- What Role do Sensory Solutions have in De-escalating Behaviour & Increasing Participation?
- Benefits of a Simple Sensory Programme in your Classroom
- What is SPD?
- How to Identify Students who could have SPD
- Checklist to Identify Underlying Sensory Causes of Behaviour
- The MOST Overlooked Sensory Tools & How to use
- Quickfire Solutions to Implement this Week
Join Me For MY FREE live Virtual Webinar
PLUS Join me for FREE Live Virtual Webinar
– 1 hour of power
on Thursday 28th of July 2022