After many requests I have developed an Early Years E-Book aimed at the teachers, professionals and parents with younger children.
- Different Ways of Teaching
- Why and How to Use Visuals
- Being a Supportive Communication Partner
- Creating Communication Enriched Environments
- Use Rewards and Special Interests to Motivate and Engage in Learning
- Teaching Maths Concepts to Children with ASD
- 11 Common Signs of Sensory Processing Disorder or Difficulties
- Using Sensory Toys to Improve Learning and Behaviour
- Tips for Toileting
BONUS #1 – How to Solve the BIGEST Challenge Facing Teachers in the Early Years.
BONUS #2 – How to Teach the Vital Foundation Skill of “Pointing”.
BONUS #3 – 4 Essential Methods to Teach a Child ANY New Skill.
Strategies for school and home for children with autism spectrum disorder, ADD, ADHD, ODD and other developmental delays. To view and download the full ebook please add your email below this image.