Discussed in this episode
In this episode I am interviewing Jed Baker, he is the author of many award-winning books on behaviour and social skills.I am a big fan of Jed and all of his work and very grateful to have him on the podcast. Hope you all enjoy
In my interview with Jed we discuss:
- 7 common reasons for meltdowns
- Strategies to help children with trauma
- The impact of anxiety on social skills and how to address that
- Strategies for students experiencing anxiety around coronavirus
- The importance of people on the autism spectrum having passions/special interests.
If you would like more of Jed I have all of his eight books on my website, links below!
P.S. If you would like to hear more strategies and tips on meltdowns I recommend doing my Online Course: https://elearning.suelarkey.com.au/product/term2suelarkey/
(currently $20 off until 24 May 2020)