Getting the New Year off to a Good Start
It can take a lot of energy and planning to get each student off to a good start for a new
school year. In this Newsletter I have included some tips and ideas to help everyone get
off to a great start:
- Key strategies for setting up the classroom.
- Importance of timers, routines and schedules (pg 4).
- Ideas to use liquid timers to teach, calm and motivate (pg 4).
- Early years – setting goals for 2017. Where to start (pg 14).
- Asking for help (pg 14).
- Ideas to support children to make new friends (pg 15).
- Upcoming workshops to give educators, all ASD professionals, and families
training and understanding about ASD (pg 16).
- Online course is available again in 2017 – and great news….. Dr Tony Attwood’s
course is now available online too (pg 11).
Please add your email address to the form at the bottom of this page view and download the complete newsletter.