Thanks for signing up to my Free Graduate Support Program for 2019.
Our records show that you are already a Subscriber to our Main Email Group.
- That is OK , except means that you may get multiple emails from us.
- While some of the content will be similar there will be differences.
If want to limit your email from us, can I recommend that UNSUBSCRIBE from the Main Email Group when get the next email.
The next step is making sure you receive the emails!
Step #1 Make Sure You Confirm Your Subscription.
- Open email (check your spam folder)
- Click Confirm
#2 Add My Email Address as a SAFE SENDER
- This step is particularly important if using your work email address as these emails can be blocked.
- See bottom of page for instructions.
Email Sue Directly
Sue’s direct email is firstname.lastname@example.org
To help Sue answer your question, please include the following:
- SUBJECT – start with “Graduate Question…”
- Which Course You Attended/Completed? eg Sue Larkey in Sydney, or Tony Attwood Online.
- What is the Issue/Challenge/Question? (please use dot points)
- What have you tried so far? (again please use dot points).
Please allow Sue 3 days to reply as she travels every week presenting workshops.
IF need Technical Help or Extension for Online contact Eliza at email@example.com
IF need help with an ORDER please email Dearne at firstname.lastname@example.org
Guides to Make Sure Get Your Graduate Support Emails.
For Outlook Emails
- Right Click on my message in your Inbox
- Select “Junk E-Mail”.
- Click on Add Sender to Safe Sender List
For Mac Mail
- Click on my message in your Inbox
- Select “Select “Mail” and “Preferences” from the top menu.
- In the “Preferences” window, click the “Rules” icon. Then, click the “Add Rule” button.
- In the “Rules” window, type a name for your rule in the “Description” field. Use the following settings: “If any of the following conditions are met: From Contains.” Type the my email address in the text field (if not already inserted) beside “Contains.” Select “Move Message” and “Inbox” from the drop-down menus. Click “Ok” to save the rule.
For Gmail Mail
- Log into your account and open up the email in your inbox.
- Hover over the Sue’s Email name and a window will pop up.
- Select “Add to Contacts” to save the sender to your Contacts list